image
Rabu, 10 Desember 2008

Lord, make me instrument of your peace
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
Where there is sadness, joy;

O divine master, grant that I may not so much seek
To be console as to console
To be understood as understand
To be loved as to love
For it is in giving that we receive
For it is in pardoning we are pardoned
For it is in dying we are born to eternal life

By: Easwaran

Itu poem gue dapat di buku psychology yang gue baca di labkom Dep. Manajemen kampus gue. Tuh buku punya asdos gue yang ngerekomendasiin supaya gue baca tuh buku. A good book. And just like other books, you can learn from it. Di situ tertulis doa lo akan membantu lo untuk melewati hidup seperti lo ucapkan dalam doa lo. Kek semacam sugesti yang bisa ngebantu lo hidup dengan baik, apalagi kalo lo ulang-ulang terus tuh doa. Yeah, karena gue rasa, sesuatu yang berulang akan membekas erat dan nyata dikepala lo apapun yang terjadi. Even lo thorn up antara benar atau salah dan perubahan yang terjadi. Fleksibelitas akan pergantian dan adaptasi. Nah, gue mulai ngelantur.

But, in the end. I just want to say. Let my pray just me and The Creator know. I let Him be the one that I rely on for my back and soul. As I find the solitude in His wisdom.

21.54